About The Indian Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania
ICCL is a non-profit, a non-governmental and an independent organization. The exclusive initiative of ICCL is to lay the foundation for a trustworthy network that helps Indian investors and traders to comprehend and better analyze the Lithuanian market and the advantage offered by Lithuania to foreign direct investors. ICCL will assist develop and nurture mutually advantageous business relations for both the Indian and Lithuanian enterprises that we represent.
The mission of ICCL is to:
- We ensure to safeguard and enhance the relationship between the two countries by furthering the business relations.
- ICCL will be the strong link to the Indian business community in Lithuania.
- Fortify and further develop trade and investment opportunities between India and Lithuania.
- Actively encourage our member’s interests by offering various activities as suited to their needs.
- To be the link of a much larger network for Indian and Lithuanian business’s representatives.
- ICCL will be a platform to exchange expertise and valuable knowledge.
- ICCL strives to engage members through constructive business networking.
- ICCL facilitates international trade by furthering access to global opportunities.
A membership at ICCL would instantaneously give you unwavering access to all our local and international members. You shall have access and the opportunity to meet leading business executives and many Lithuanian political decision makers. You choose any one of the different types of membership offered as it best fits your organization.